VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Wednesday 10 January 2018

SHE! The Restless Streak-Poetry & Art by Meena Chopra (Work in progress)




WORK IN PROGRESS "SHE! The Restless Streak". A collection of poems and paintings by Meena Chopra Work in progress. Releasing in 2018 ( (A COFFEE TABLE EDITION)



For more info visit and like: https://www.facebook.com/SheTheRestlessStreak/


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts