VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Saturday 20 September 2014

"How Art Creates the Artist" A Return Visit to Carl Jung's Vision of an Artist -By Katherine Yurica

For my poetry kindly Visit: English: http://ignitedlines.blogspot.com Hindi: http://ignitedlines.blogspot.com/ website: http://meenachopra17.wix.com/meena-chopra-artist

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this site provides quality based posts and extra stuff, is there any other
web site which provides these kinds of stuff in quality?

Anonymous said...

I feel this is one of the so much vital info for me.
And i am glad studying your article. However want
to observation on some basic things, The site style is perfect, the articles is truly great : D.
Excellent task, cheers

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment
(it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up
what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.
Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather informative.

I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and
leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts