VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Thursday 11 September 2014

Celebrating "THE RADIANCE OF CULTURE DAYS" ART & POETRY SHOW by Meena Chopra



Celebrating "THE RADIANCE of CULTURE DAYS " ART & POETRY SHOW by Meena Chopra [www.facebook.com]"I am very excited to be included amongst the thousands of activities that are already registered to take place in hundreds of communities across Canada for the fifth annual Culture Day on September 27, 2014."-Meena Chopra

A solo "Art & Poetry" show by Meena Chopra in celebration of Ontario Culture Days Doors Open on September 27, 2014 at 10am
Venue Sampradya Dance Creation, 3250 Ridgeway Drive, Mississauga, L5L 5Y6

"Through my art I endeavour to search the co-existing universal duality. I try to find the totality in the influx of paradoxes in an effort to unlock the mysteries of life. I search the elusive reality of human consciousness through the lines, splashes of colours and the impressions of brush strokes on my canvasses and at times through pen and paper in the form verses."

During the Culture Days weekend, I will open my doors and invite the public to view my art and share my experiences.
The paintings would be on sale.

I Thank Culture Days-Fête de la culture, Mississauga Arts CouncilSampradaya DanceCreations, and the culture division of City of Mississauga - Municipal Government for giving me this opportunity to showcase my work.

"I penned down the sun shine,
You!
An instance
Inscriptions settled down in a hub
Structuring words with
Seething radiance,
Spread and Smoothened with the finger tips,
Surfaced ,
A spectacular,
ever changing landscape,
Spelled a lifetime,
Blending a new language,
A simmering new journey
Co-travelling perpetuity."

-Meena Chopra - Artist & Poet

Vist my art website: http://meenachopra17.wix.com/meena-chopra-artist

Vist my poetry: http://ignitedlines.blogspot.ca/

Visit my Hindi Poems: http://prajwalitkaun.blogspot.ca/

Also my blog: http://meenasartworld.blogspot.ca/

#culturedays #vistualarts #Mississauga












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts